Re: FYI - Media Accessibility User Requirements WD

I’m not sure how fast moving this document is - a lot of the requirements
look very familiar. I agree in principle that we can’t track a moving
target though, hence the suggestion that we take a snapshot at the moment
we need to do the conformance check.

Of course we also have the option to provide input to the document.