Re: Problem with TPAC 2014 Registration

Glenn,

I have reminded a few time the TPAC meeting organizers that the WBS is
missing tuesday meeting, but never got any response.
This morning I did ping PlH again (now back from vacation) and asked him
to escalated it to the organizers.

Sorry for the inconvinience, but I am not sure how I can do more.

Thierry.