W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-tt@w3.org > September 2013

[sysreq #7324] Re: Timed Text WG meeting during TPAC: will meet Mon. and Fri.

From: Laurent Carcone via RT <sysreq@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 20:29:20 +0000
Message-ID: <rt-3.8.8-27152-1379104159-112.7324-18-0@w3.org>
CC: angel@w3.org, dom@w3.org, public-tt@w3.org, tmichel@w3.org, w3t-tpregister@w3.org
Hi,

Timed Text meeting on Tuesday has been removed from wbs

Thanks,
Laurent

On Thu Sep 12 15:26:25 2013, susan wrote:
> Hi Thierry,
>
> Without Dom's advice, we don't know what will happen if we remove a
> group from the wbs when there are folks registered.
>
> When this happened in previous years, we've asked Group Chairs to
> contact registered participants *and* observers, inform them of the
> change, and request they update their wbs registration.
>
> This should be easy for the registrant. Veronica just updated her TPAC
> registration because the Audio group canceled. I've already sent a note
> to Team letting them know of TPAC group meeting changes. You only need
> to worry about the non-Team folks.
>
> We appreciate your support.
>
> Thanks.
> Susan
>
> > Are you sure we should do it now and not when the form is modified ?
>
>
> On 9/12/2013 11:00 AM, Thierry MICHEL wrote:
> >
> >
> > On 12/09/2013 15:13, Susan Westhaver wrote:
> >> Hi Thierry,
> >>
> >> I've requested the Systems staff to change this by removing Timed Text
> >> from Tuesday's options on Tuesday. They need Dom's advice to do this,
> >> and he is not available at the moment.
> >>
> >> The Schedule page is correct [1].
> >
> > Right it is fine though a bit fuzzy with the table titles.
> >
> > I've updated the WBS [2] with text
> >> noting the Meeting is on Monday and Friday, not Tuesday. This will have
> >> to suffice for now.
> >
> > Yes I see.
> >>
> >> May I ask you to email the registered participants and observers and
> >> request they update their wbs registration? This will make is easier for
> >> us to delete from wbs. Email address can be found here:
> >> https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/TPAC2013/registrants#TT
> >
> > Are you sure we should do it now and not when the form is modified ?
> >
> >
> >>
> >> I will ask Staff to update their wbs registration.
> >
> > This should be easy. It needs to delete one entry in the WBS question.
> >>
> >> 1. http://www.w3.org/2013/11/TPAC/#GroupSchedule
> >> 2. https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/TPAC2013/results
> >>
> >> Thanks.
> >>
> >> Susan
> >>
> >> On 9/12/2013 8:08 AM, Thierry MICHEL wrote:
> >>> Susan,
> >>>
> >>>
> >>> The registration page for TTWG is wrong
> >>> https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/TPAC2013/
> >>>
> >>> It lists the TTWG F2F meeting on monday, tuesday and friday.
> >>>
> >>> Please correct to say meeting on monday and friday.
> >>>
> >>>
> >>> Thanks
> >>>
> >>> Thierry
> >>>
> >>> On 06/08/2013 14:42, Thierry MICHEL wrote:
> >>>> Susan,
> >>>> Thank you for your response.
> >>>>
> >>>> Thierry
> >>>>
> >>>> On 06/08/2013 14:36, Susan Westhaver wrote:
> >>>>> Hi Thierry,
> >>>>>
> >>>>> Confirmed. I will request Systems help to make the change on the WBS.
> >>>>>
> >>>>> Susan
> >>>>>
> >>>>>
> >>>>> On 8/6/2013 8:16 AM, Thierry MICHEL wrote:
> >>>>>> Angel, Susan,
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> Could I please get a confirmation for the new schedule for Monday
> >>>>>> and
> >>>>>> Friday ?
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> Thierry
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> On 01/08/2013 13:59, Thierry MICHEL wrote:
> >>>>>>> Susan,
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>> Can you confirm the new schedule for Monday andFriday ?
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>> Thierry
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>> On 25/07/2013 20:41, Susan Westhaver wrote:
> >>>>>>>> Hi Thierry,
> >>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>> I will be speaking with Angel tonight on the TPAC planning call.
> >>>>>>>> We'll
> >>>>>>>> confirm tomorrow.
> >>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>> Best,
> >>>>>>>> Susan
> >>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>> On 7/25/2013 2:34 PM, Thierry MICHEL wrote:
> >>>>>>>>> Susan Monday and Friday would be great.
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>> Let me know when this new schedule is secure.
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>> Thierry.
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>> On 25/07/2013 20:31, Susan Westhaver wrote:
> >>>>>>>>>> Hi Thierry,
> >>>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>> We have available space on Thursday and Friday if the group
> >>>>>>>>>> wants to
> >>>>>>>>>> meet two consecutive days.
> >>>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>> Would the group prefer:
> >>>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>> 1. Monday/Friday or
> >>>>>>>>>> 2. Thursday/Friday
> >>>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>> Cheers,
> >>>>>>>>>> Susan
> >>>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>> On 7/25/2013 2:17 PM, Thierry MICHEL wrote:
> >>>>>>>>>>> Angel,
> >>>>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>>> During TPAC the Timed Text WG is currently scheduled to meet on
> >>>>>>>>>>> Monday
> >>>>>>>>>>> and Tuesday.
> >>>>>>>>>>> http://www.w3.org/2013/11/TPAC/
> >>>>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>>> But this clashes with the Web and TV IG, meeting on Tuesday
> >>>>>>>>>>> and we
> >>>>>>>>>>> have TTWG participants who need to attend this IG.
> >>>>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>>> Would it be possible for the Timed Text WG to meet on Monday
> >>>>>>>>>>> and
> >>>>>>>>>>> Friday?
> >>>>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>>> Let me know if this change is OK.
> >>>>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>>> Best,
> >>>>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>>> Thierry Michel
> >>>>>>>>>>> Staff Contact.
> >>>>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>
> >>>
> >>
> >
>
>
Received on Friday, 13 September 2013 20:29:30 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Thursday, 5 October 2017 18:24:11 UTC