Re: Use of Old TTML1.0 CR Namespace URIs

Yes, I think this is very important. A lot of subtitle tools would support TTML 1.0 if they update  just  the namespace. Furthermore it is important that this is promoted as TTML support. A lot of vendors that use the old namespaces label the TTML feature still as DFXP. People in the domain not familiar with subject are not always  aware that what they know as DFXP is only a  different version of the same specification.

Andreas