W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-tt@w3.org > July 2013

TTML Agenda for 25/07/13

From: Sean Hayes <Sean.Hayes@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 09:41:47 +0000
To: "'public-tt@w3.org'" <public-tt@w3.org>
Message-ID: <E9A92BD0A4FC934EB7935470A46D15241F75DD65@DB3EX14MBXC323.europe.corp.microsoft.com>
Please NOTE the new duration is 120m.



our teleconference is scheduled with reference to Boston Time, the correct time of this teleconference in your locale may change. Please check http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=07&day=18&year=2013&hour=10&min=0&sec=0&p1=43



Thursdays 10:00am-12:00am Boston local



Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 8865 ("TTML")

IRC: server: irc.w3.org, port: 6665, channel: #tt Web gateway to :http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc



Chair: Sean Hayes



Agenda+ Assign Scribe



Agenda+ Holiday cover for next week.



Agenda+ Open actions not associated to any issue

  *   [(edit)] <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/88/edit> ACTION-88<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/88> on Philippe Le Hégaret: Make sure the TTML media type is properly registered for Issue-175. - due 2013-07-31 - open
  *   [(edit)] <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/177/edit> ACTION-177<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/177> on Glenn Adams: Update local copy of xml.xsd to use newer copy based on above link. - due 2013-07-25 - open
  *   [(edit)] <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/178/edit> ACTION-178<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/178> on Sean Hayes: Open new issue(s) describing problems with concrete encoding. - due 2013-07-25 - open
  *   [(edit)] <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/179/edit> ACTION-179<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/179> on Sean Hayes: Follow up with plh on ACTION-88 - due 2013-07-25 - open
  *   [(edit)] <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/180/edit> ACTION-180<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/180> on Glenn Adams: Ensure that 10REC errata page is cleared after 10SE is published as REC. - due 2013-07-25 - open
  *   [(edit)] <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/182/edit> ACTION-182<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/182> on Thierry Michel: Create ttml2 and ttml1 short names, to change tracker product labels as needed - due 2013-07-25 - open
  *   [(edit)] <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/183/edit> ACTION-183<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/183> on Sean Hayes: Work with plh on TPAC schedule. - due 2013-07-25 - open
Agenda+ Newly raised Issues and recent discussion
ID

State

Title

ISSUE-259<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/259>[(edit)]<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/259/edit>
Closest

RAISED

Define "closest"<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/259>

ISSUE-260<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/260>[(edit)]<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/260/edit>
actor in non-character agent

RAISED

When agent is not @type 'character', then should prohibit actor child.<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/260>

ISSUE-261<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/261>[(edit)]<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/261/edit>

RAISED

signaling docoument profile conformance is separate from decoder presentation requirements<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/261>

ISSUE-262<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/262>[(edit)]<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/262/edit>

RAISED

tts:extent semantics if value not supported<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/262>

ISSUE-263<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/263>[(edit)]<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/263/edit>

RAISED

profile feature set may not match intended feature constraints<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/263>

ISSUE-264<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/264>[(edit)]<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/264/edit>
Entity resolution

RAISED

What XML entities are valid in TTML canonical syntax<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/264>

ISSUE-150<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/150>[(edit)]<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/150/edit>
foreign-namespace

CLOSED

TTML XSD vallidation and extension problem<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/150>

ISSUE-257<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/257>[(edit)]<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/257/edit>
percentage on region element font size

OPEN

Interpretation of percentage tts:fontSize on region element<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/257>






Agenda+ Action Items Pending Review


ACTION-61<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/61>[(edit)]<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/61/edit>

pending review

Request shortname ttml11 prior to FPWD on TTML1.1<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/61>

Philippe Le Hégaret

2012-11-30

TTML.next<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/products/4>

Agenda+ action items
ID

State

Title

Person

ACTION-59<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/59>[(edit)]<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/59/edit>

open

Draft CP for adding content shrink fit features<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/59>

Sean Hayes

ACTION-93<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/93>[(edit)]<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/93/edit>

open

Do revisions to proposal http://www.w3.org/wiki/TTML/changeProposal002 that explains positioning.<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/93>

Glenn Adams

ACTION-94<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/94>[(edit)]<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/94/edit>

open

Do revisions to proposal for Issue 179.<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/94>

Sean Hayes

ACTION-129<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/129>[(edit)]<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/129/edit>

open

Draft response to bring back to the group to respond to IANA on MIME type submission.<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/129>

Sean Hayes

ACTION-141<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/141>[(edit)]<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/141/edit>

open

Call for Action to identify discrepancies in TTML 1.0 on different profiles.<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/141>

Sean Hayes

ACTION-143<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/143>[(edit)]<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/143/edit>

open

Provide location to Glenn for unwrapped schemas.<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/143>

Philippe Le Hégaret

ACTION-164<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/164>[(edit)]<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/164/edit>

open

Investigate interop issues using CSS familyName constructs<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/164>

Sean Hayes

ACTION-165<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/165>[(edit)]<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/165/edit>

open

Investigate use cases for ISSUE-232<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/165>

Pierre-Anthony Lemieux

ACTION-166<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/166>[(edit)]<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/166/edit>

open

Open issue for 1.1 regarding encodings<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/166>

Mike Dolan

ACTION-172<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/172>[(edit)]<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/172/edit>

open

Add note under PER 9.3.3 step 5 that this may result in L,R,T,B such that some vertex appears outside of root container region<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/172>

Glenn Adams

ACTION-173<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/173>[(edit)]<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/173/edit>

open

Fold issue-258 into change proposal 15 and close 258<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/173>

Sean Hayes

ACTION-174<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/174>[(edit)]<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/174/edit>

open

Open issue or send text for opening issue on adding ability for document to declare what profile it adheres to (from a document profile compliance perspective)<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/174>

Mike Dolan

ACTION-176<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/176>[(edit)]<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/176/edit>

open

Work with W3T to lengthen scheduled meeting to 2h<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/176>

Sean Hayes


ID

State

Title

Person

ACTION-88<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/88>[(edit)]<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/88/edit>

open

Make sure the TTML media type is properly registered for Issue-175.<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/88>

Philippe Le Hégaret

ACTION-177<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/177>[(edit)]<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/177/edit>

open

Update local copy of xml.xsd to use newer copy based on above link.<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/177>

Glenn Adams

ACTION-178<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/178>[(edit)]<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/178/edit>

open

Open new issue(s) describing problems with concrete encoding.<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/178>

Sean Hayes

ACTION-179<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/179>[(edit)]<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/179/edit>

open

Follow up with plh on ACTION-88<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/179>

Sean Hayes

ACTION-180<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/180>[(edit)]<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/180/edit>

open

Ensure that 10REC errata page is cleared after 10SE is published as REC.<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/180>

Glenn Adams

ACTION-182<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/182>[(edit)]<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/182/edit>

open

Create ttml2 and ttml1 short names, to change tracker product labels as needed<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/182>

Thierry Michel

ACTION-183<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/183>[(edit)]<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/183/edit>

open

Work with plh on TPAC schedule.<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/183>

Sean Hayes








[1] http://www.w3.org/wiki/TTML/changeProposal002

[2] http://www.w3.org/wiki/TTML/changeProposal00<http://www.w3.org/wiki/TTML/changeProposal002>5

[3] http://www.w3.org/wiki/TTML/changeProposal006

[4] http://www.w3.org/wiki/TTML/changeProposal015  [6] https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/pendingreview



Tracker (Issues and Actions): http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker




TTML 1.1 ED  https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ttml/raw-file/default/ttml11/spec/ttml11.html?content-type=text/html%3bcharset=utf-8
TTML 1.1 changes https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ttml/raw-file/default/ttml11/spec/ttml-changes.html







TTML Wiki

http://www.w3.org/wiki/TimedText





image001.png
(image/png attachment: image001.png)

image002.png
(image/png attachment: image002.png)

Received on Thursday, 25 July 2013 09:42:47 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:06:09 UTC