W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-tt@w3.org > December 2013

Re: TTWG Agenda for 5/12/13

From: Glenn Adams <glenn@skynav.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 01:37:31 +0800
Message-ID: <CACQ=j+fMa7Nc9T1q1avms7HtTufEqfkKnEoHGxUdf5uVuwUzNQ@mail.gmail.com>
To: Nigel Megitt <nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk>
Cc: Timed Text Working Group <public-tt@w3.org>
Regrets, as i will be on vacation Dec 12-18. Note that I have moved 11
actions to pending review [1].

[1] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/pendingreview


On Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 12:20 AM, Nigel Megitt <nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk>wrote:

>    *This meeting is scheduled for up to 120m.*
>
>
>
> Our teleconference is scheduled with reference to Boston Time, the correct
> time of this teleconference in your locale may change.
>
>
>
> Please check <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20131031T10&p1=43><http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20131121T10&p1=43>
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20131205T10&p1=43
>
>
>
>
> Thursdays 10:00am-12:00am Boston local
>
>
>
> Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 8865 ("TTML")
>
> IRC: server: irc.w3.org, port: 6665, channel: #tt Web gateway to :
> http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc
>
>
>
> Chair: Nigel Megitt
>
>
>  Theme: tidy up the actions (2)!
>
>
>  Agenda+ Assign Scribe
>
>
>  Activity since last meeting: IANA registration, external groups on
> charter (action-242), charter update, row padding (Issue-286), segmentation
> (issue-288).
>
>
>  Agenda+ IANA Registration
>
>
>     ID State Title Person Due Date Associated with   ACTION-223<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/223>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/223/edit> pending
> review Find iana tracking number for resubmit of mime type registration<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/223> Philippe
> Le Hégaret 2013-10-24 TTML 1.0<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/products/1>
>     ACTION-88 <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/88>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/88/edit> open Make
> sure the TTML media type is properly registered for Issue-175.<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/88> Philippe
> Le Hégaret 2013-10-31 TTML 1.0<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/products/1>
>
>    ISSUE-175 <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/175>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/175/edit> CLOSED media
> type and file extension not registered<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/175>
> 2012-08-22 TTML 1.0
>
>
>  Agenda+ Charter [1], [2]
>
>
>     ACTION-241 <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/241>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/241/edit> open Edit
> charter by next tuesday<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/241> Philippe
> Le Hégaret 2013-11-22
>
>     ACTION-242 <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/242>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/242/edit> open Action
> mark_vickers to ask ig to provide input in external groups list in new
> charter <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/242> Nigel Megitt
> 2013-11-22
>
>
>  Agenda+ Actions pending review
>
>
>    ID State Title Person Due Date Associated with   ACTION-245<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/245>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/245/edit> pending
> review Tell mike contact details for proceeding with iana registration<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/245> Philippe
> Le Hégaret 2013-11-28   ACTION-247<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/247>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/247/edit> pending
> review Send text version of tpac minutes to public list - tracker will
> then combine the issues and actions and associate them automatically.<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/247> Nigel
> Megitt 2013-11-28
>
>
>  Agenda+ Actions Overdue
>
>    ID State Title Person Due Date Associated with
>
>
>
>
>
>   ACTION-141 <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/141>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/141/edit> open Call
> for Action to identify discrepancies in TTML 1.0 on different profiles.<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/141> Glenn
> Adams 2013-02-14   ACTION-203<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/203>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/203/edit> open Investigate
> 708 border style mapping issues with mike's help<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/203> Glenn
> Adams 2013-09-26   ACTION-204<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/204>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/204/edit> open Add
> sideways{left,right} then close issue-159<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/204> Glenn
> Adams 2013-09-26   ACTION-206<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/206>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/206/edit> open Add
> agenda items for f2f to discuss targeted animation, inline vs out-of-line
> regions <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/206> Glenn Adams
> 2013-09-26   ACTION-207<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/207>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/207/edit> open Add
> round-down clarification to "closest" language, see issue-259<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/207> Glenn
> Adams 2013-09-26   ACTION-208<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/208>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/208/edit> open Add
> note to issue-275 linking to follow-on changelist which changed to 125% and
> made a note in ttml1 <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/208> Glenn
> Adams 2013-09-26   ACTION-214<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/214>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/214/edit> open Review
> cp008 and consider reformulating the recently added <animate> support to
> better align <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/214> Glenn
> Adams 2013-10-10   ACTION-215<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/215>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/215/edit> open Specify
> special semantics for tts:{extent, origin} on content elements to map to
> new inline region feature<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/215> Glenn
> Adams 2013-10-10   ACTION-219<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/219>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/219/edit> open Change
> to rec in ttml2, and add note to authors indicating that if author wants
> specific value, then they should specify specific value<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/219> Glenn
> Adams 2013-10-24   ACTION-220<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/220>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/220/edit> open Investigate
> actual css behavior further regarding whether line height of individual
> lines are affected by font size on line as opposed to maximum over paragraph<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/220> Pierre-Anthony
> Lemieux 2013-10-24 TTML2<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/products/4>
> ACTION-221 <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/221>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/221/edit> open Double
> check spec language on css and xsl-fo around line height stacking strategy<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/221> Glenn
> Adams 2013-10-24   ACTION-224<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/224>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/224/edit> open Query
> mike on priority for issue-72<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/224> Pierre-Anthony
> Lemieux 2013-10-31 smooth scrolling<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/72>
> ACTION-225 <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/225>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/225/edit> open Work
> with plh to update standalone profile docs for ttml1se<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/225> Glenn
> Adams 2013-10-31   ACTION-230<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/230>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/230/edit> open Get
> a review from pf sooner rather than later<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/230> Philippe
> Le Hégaret 2013-11-30   ACTION-232<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/232>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/232/edit> open Consider
> also defining @validation on ttp:profile, in addition to (override) tt:tt<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/232> Glenn
> Adams 2013-11-18   ACTION-233<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/233>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/233/edit> open Reach
> out to css wg to understand potential mappinp of multirowalign to css<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/233> Glenn
> Adams 2013-11-18   ACTION-234<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/234>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/234/edit> open Explore
> box-decoration-break in response to issue-286<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/234> Glenn
> Adams 2013-11-18   ACTION-236<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/236>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/236/edit> open Review
> consistent use of "root temporal extent" in both ttml 2 and ttml 1 se<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/236> Glenn
> Adams 2013-11-18   ACTION-237<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/237>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/237/edit> open Review
> with cff folk <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/237> Pierre-Anthony
> Lemieux 2013-11-18   ACTION-238<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/238>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/238/edit> open Follow
> up on issue-295 <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/238> Pierre-Anthony
> Lemieux 2013-11-18   ACTION-240<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/240>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/240/edit> open Consider
> the problem of the license change from cg to wg, with the ac and ab and
> staff <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/240> David Singer
> 2013-11-22   ACTION-242<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/242>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/242/edit> open Action
> mark_vickers to ask ig to provide input in external groups list in new
> charter <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/242> Nigel Megitt
> 2013-11-22   ACTION-243<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/243>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/243/edit> open Edit
> dsinger's proposed wording which captures the intent.<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/243> Pierre-Anthony
> Lemieux 2013-11-22 Constrained code pages<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/295>
> ACTION-244 <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/244>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/244/edit> open Proceed
> with work to investigate deltas. if time doesn't allow the fallback is to
> remove annex a. <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/244> Pierre-Anthony
> Lemieux 2013-11-22   ACTION-246<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/246>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/246/edit> open Take
> deliverables of draft charter to tag for scrutiny<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/246> Nigel
> Megitt 2013-11-28
>
>
>   Agenda+ Due next week actions
>
>
>     ID State Title Person Due Date Associated with   ACTION-164<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/164>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/164/edit> open Investigate
> interop issues using CSS familyName constructs<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/164> Jerry
> Smith 2013-12-05
>
>
>
>    Agenda+ Issues discussed over the last week
>
>    ID State Title Raised on Product Open Actions   ISSUE-286<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/286>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/286/edit>
> rowPadding OPEN Extend the background area behind rendered text to
> improve readability <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/286>
> 2013-10-23 TTML2 0
>    ISSUE-288 <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/288>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/288/edit>
> Document Segmentation OPEN Rules for splitting and accumulating documents<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/288>
> 2013-10-23 TTML2 0
>
>  Agenda+ AOB
>
>  References
>
>   [1] Charter draft  http://www.w3.org/2013/10/timed-text-charter.html
>
> [2] Charter diff http://www.w3.org/2013/11/ttml-charter-diff.html
>
> Tracker (Issues and Actions): http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker
>
>  TTML Wiki http://www.w3.org/wiki/TimedText
>
>
>
>
> ----------------------------
>
> http://www.bbc.co.uk
> This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal
> views which are not the views of the BBC unless specifically stated.
> If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system.
> Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in
> reliance on it and notify the sender immediately.
> Please note that the BBC monitors e-mails sent or received.
> Further communication will signify your consent to this.
>
> ---------------------
>
Received on Tuesday, 10 December 2013 17:38:22 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:06:11 UTC