Re: ISSUE-59: inconsistencies regarding animatability of style properties [DFXP 1.0]

Could be, but I'm not prepared to go there at this time. These are local
attributes, and not global attributes, which somewhat complicate the usage
and semantics. The current animation model is based on the so-called
sandwich layer that applies to style properties (alone) where temporary
changes are made to computed values (and then subsequently restored).
Animating region and style would go outside this model and would certainly
require more implementation effort (I know our implementation could not
readily support this).