Re: roll-up examples

Ah, right- I forgot to mention that the smooth-scroll display in QT player works only on the Mac.  On a Windows machine, it will appear as you describe- very difficult to read.   If you can play the demo on a Mac, you'll see that it looks much better.  I've filed a bug report with Apple over this issue.

g.