Re: TextAlign002 and use of textAlign on span elements

Ah, now I understand your question about <p/>, which was not clear before.
In fact, if you have two <p/>s each containing some content, then there is
an explicit (not implied) boundary between them, since each would generate a
non-empty line area, and line areas do no pack (in inline progression
direction),  but stack (in block progression direction). So what you suggest
would not work either.

G.