From: public-tt-request@w3.org [mailto:public-tt-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Philippe Le Hegaret
Sent: 05 December 2008 14:57
To: public-tt@w3.org
Subject: Test suite is now live

For those of you who wants to run the test suite against ccPlayer and JW
Player, you can do at:
  http://www.w3.org/2008/12/dfxp-testsuite/web-framework/START.html

As usual, comments and problem reports are welcome.

I also welcome more players in the live test suite as well of course.
Your player must be able to:
- run in a Web browser (natively or as a plugin)
- accept the URI of the caption file to play as a parameter

Regards,

Philippe