RE: [DFXP LC Comment] Some questions (was: Re: [tt] Some questions)

I stand corrected; however, it still requires a enhanced parser, and, as
long as one is making such a modification, it also would not require any
more effort to create a parser that treated "id" identically the same as
"xml:id".

In any case, I will take your proposal to the WG, and provide their
consensus position when it is finalized.

Regards,
Glenn