From: public-tt-request@w3.org [mailto:public-tt-request@w3.org]On Behalf Of
Glenn A. Adams
Sent: 25 August 2005 14:52
To: John Birch
Cc: W3C Public TTWG
Subject: RE: DFXP LC Comments - Issue 10 Response; Bert Bos

The small set of named colors defined in DFXP is intentionally a strict
subset of those named colors used by XSL 1.0, which in turn, is based on
CSS2, which is based on HTML named colors. There is no technical requirement
to make a change at this time since one can specify the same information
using existing means supported by <color>, e.g., #RRGGBB or rgb(r,g,b).

Regards,

Glenn

  _____