RE: some points w.r.t. streaming and buffering scenarios

I don't think anyone need to worry about whether an XML based
format will be defined for TT: it will, and that will be our
primary representation form. Of course, this will not preclude
that it take other concrete forms either, and we may or may
not define such alternate forms.

G.