Re: Report on the 11th TREE CG Meeting and planning for 2024

Hi all,

The issues have been opened, or comments have been provided on existing
issues:

  * Issue #85: on graphs vs. trees now going in the direction of
mandating trees -
https://github.com/TREEcg/specification/issues/85#issuecomment-1866041506

  * Issue #100: DataService vs. Distribution, and the introduction of
tree:View as a subclassof a dcat:Distribution -
https://github.com/TREEcg/specification/issues/100

I think the changes are quite big, but will make the specification so
much more elegant and user-friendly.

Kind regards,

Pieter

--