Re: publishing Tracking Compliance as a Note

Hi Nick,

good point. If I understand you correctly, you support my (item 3) to
publish the compliance CR as a note:
 https://www.w3.org/TR/tracking-compliance/

I agree that it is a good idea to also extend the status. How about this
addition? (it is identical except that I replaced ...extensions... with
"compliance practices":

> Since its last publication as a Candidate Recommendation in April 2016, there has notbeen sufficient adoption of _the defined compliance practices_ to justifyfurther advancement, nor have there been indications of planned support among user agents, third parties, and the ecosystem at large. Theworking group has therefore decided to conclude its work and republish the final product as this Note, with any future addendums to bepublished separately.

Any objections?

Regards,
matthias