Re: 117 056 new implementation submissions

Hi Daniel -

Thanks for flagging this issue.  In terms of updating the implementation report, I think that we would want to update it with instances where a site is calling the JS API for doNotTrack and are using it in a conforming way that is appropriate (although perhaps it is valuable to also note instances where the JS API is being called and there is no evidence of conformance, but, I suspect that is harder to survey at scale).

As such, I’m not sure how well we can rely on statistics premised on the presence of JS alone, as, while theverge.com is the third site returned by searching for doNotTrack on publicwww, the Vox Media Inc. Privacy Policy states (https://www.voxmedia.com/pages/privacy-policy):

> 12. How We Respond to "Do Not Track" Signals
>
> Internet browsers can be configured to send "Do Not Track" signals to the online services that you visit. California Business & Professions Code Section 22575(b) (as amended effective January 1, 2014) provides that California residents are entitled to know how Vox Media responds to "Do Not Track" browser settings.
>
> There currently is no consensus among industry participants as to what "Do Not Track" means in this context. Therefore, like many websites and online services, the Services do not alter their practices when they receive a "Do Not Track" signal from a visitor's browser. To find out more about "Do Not Track," please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.

I think it makes sense to discuss these search values and results in the report as others may have the same questions...

Thanks!
Jason