Re: Monday call

Regrets from Mike, he's at an airport.

He asks that we put any comments on the test matrix in e-mail.

On Friday, September 22, 2017 2:24:20 PM CEST Matthias Schunter (Intel
Corporation) wrote:
> Dear TPWG,
>
> I suggest we have a quick call on monday to process any
> feedback/insight received and formally send of the TPE draft into CR
> (again ;-).
>
> Bert: Could you drop us a line if there are any pieces missing to
> re-submit?

I need to update the Transition Request with our argument why there are
no features at risk and why the API is good enough for CR. That means:

 1) We need to think about how best to present Mike's tests & report so
    that I can add them to the Transition Request as evidence.

 2) Unfortunately, we didn't get any reviews of the API yet. The
    Internationalization WG, the Privacy IG, the WebSec IG and the WAI
    APA WG didn't respond yet and Rob said the WP29 wouldn't be able to
    do a review until after December and suggested to continue without.

    So we also need to explain that we do want those reviews, but that
    the API is safe enough that we can issue a call for implementations
    (i.e., a CR) in parallel with those reviews.

Bert