Re: Monday call

On Friday, September 22, 2017 12:06:04 PM CEST Aleecia M. McDonald
wrote:
> Keen.
> Just to be sure I’m not missing anything, we now go to the W3C website
> each time to get call in details?

Yes, current best practice is to keep them out of public archives, such
as our mailing list archive. But you can bookmark the URL or program
your phone, the codes shouldn't change for a while.

See https://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/Group/
(Also linked from our public page,)

>  Aleecia
>
> > On Sep 22, 2017, at 5:24 AM, Matthias Schunter (Intel Corporation)
> > <mts-std@schunter.org> wrote:
> >
> > Dear TPWG,
> >
> > I suggest we have a quick call on monday to process any
> > feedback/insight received and formally send of the TPE draft into
> > CR (again ;-).
> >
> > Bert: Could you drop us a line if there are any pieces missing to
> > re-submit?
> >
> > Regards,
> > matthias

Bert