Re: Next 2 calls canceled (Oct 09 and Oct 16)

Aleecia,

I believe legally articulate purposes would be the same across all
companies (for example, profiling with legal effect).  There are a host of
specific purposes that are not directly addressed in GDPR/ePR so those will
need more flexibility.

- Shane

--
- Shane