Re: Pushing our draft to CR - Wendy's input needed ;-)

Hi Matthias and WG,

Bert should be able to help with the CR publication. Along with the
draft itself you'll be asked to show wide review and response to issues,
see https://www.w3.org/Guide/transitions?profile=CR&cr=new

Best,
--Wendy

On 06/27/2017 07:45 AM, Matthias Schunter (Intel Corporation) wrote:
> Hi Wendy,
>
> thanks a lot for your support of our working group. We are now (almost)
> ready to push the current (revised) draft of the TPE as another CR.
>
> Question:
> - Would you know what I formally need to do to initiate this process?
> (or would this be handled by Bert)?
> - Would you know when Bert returns from vacations?
> - Would you know whether there are any inputs to be prepared besides the
> working draft?
>

> Thanks a lot!
>
> matthias

Strategy Lead, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
https://wendy.seltzer.org/        +1.617.863.0613 (mobile)