Re: AW: CfO on Issue 22 - Strong objections to both options ;-(

Hi Folks,

I added the text below to Section 6.5.10 (merging with existing text).
The new section on extending the TSO now reads as follows:

  <section id='rep.extension'>
        <h4>Extensions</h4>
<a>status object</a> or define additional tracking status values to
support future enhancements to this protocol.
described by a document referenced by a URL in the compliance array
property. A recipient MUST ignore extension properties that it does not
recognize.

One goal of this extensibility is to enable variations by policy and the
evolution of best practices for the emerging EU regulations.
      </section>

I guess the change will appear in the spec at
https://w3c.github.io/dnt/drafts/tracking-dnt.html#rep.extension
once Roy approves it.

Any feedback is welcome!

matthias