today's ED status

From: Roy T. Fielding <fielding@gbiv.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2017 06:59:09 -0700
To: "public-tracking@w3.org (public-tracking@w3.org)" <public-tracking@w3.org>
After some review and no negative comments, I tried to integrate Mike's pull request
for a simpler promise API last night.  It is significantly better than the old.
Unfortunately, I still found a bunch of problems with the description (most old,
some new) and spent the whole night trying to fix them instead of getting a new
draft done.  Worse, I won't be able to attend today's call.

The current status is at

  https://w3c.github.io/dnt/drafts/tracking-dnt.html

and most of the changes since last week are around

  https://w3c.github.io/dnt/drafts/tracking-dnt.html#exception-javascript-api

I think that 7.6.1 is close to being right.  Assuming David and Mike agree,
7.6.2 and 3 need similar edits.

The commit history can be seen here:

  https://github.com/w3c/dnt/commits/master/drafts/tracking-dnt.html

I am supposed to be on sabbatical, but didn't get enough done last week.
So I will try to get this done over the next two days, unless the WG wants
me to revert to a prior state.

....Roy