actions from last call

From: Mike O'Neill <michael.oneill@baycloud.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2017 14:20:06 +0100
To: <public-tracking@w3.org>
I have posted PRs for the 3 actions on me from last call. I edited my
committed copy to reflect them as you can see in the links below:

1) removed the last sentence and ednote from 7.5
https://w3c.github.io/dnt/drafts/APIChanges.html#exception-checking

2) added a reference to the Promises Guide in the bibliography and added 2
paragraphs referencing the Promise terms used in the API at start of 7.6.
https://w3c.github.io/dnt/drafts/APIChanges.html#exception-javascript-api

3) added a sentence about how the value of navigator.doNotTrack can only be
guaranteed  to be up to date inside a Promise callback
https://w3c.github.io/dnt/drafts/APIChanges.html#js-dom This is not quite
what we discussed, but we can talk aboput it today.

I did not have time to do the "programmatic" description Roy wanted, I can
do that for next week if required.

Mike