Re: status of Tracking Preference Expression (DNT) Editor's Draft

From: Roy T. Fielding <fielding@gbiv.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2017 14:19:20 -0700
To: tracking protection wg <public-tracking@w3.org>
On Jul 2, 2017, at 7:24 AM, Roy T. Fielding <fielding@gbiv.com> wrote:

> 1) I did a global replace of "user-granted exception" with
>   "user-granted permission" (and assorted other variants)
>   and adjusted the descriptions accordingly.

Well, that part didn't work out.  I have reverted the name change
back to user-granted exceptions and regenerated the diffs.
So, please shift-refresh your browser if you looked at it already.

The current ED is at

 https://w3c.github.io/dnt/drafts/tracking-dnt.html

a complete side-by-side diff of the changes since CR is at

 https://w3c.github.io/dnt/diffs/diff_tpe_CR_to_ED_20170702.html

and the blow-by-blow history can be seen at

 https://github.com/w3c/dnt/commits/master/drafts/tracking-dnt.html

Cheers,

Roy T. Fielding                     <http://roy.gbiv.com/>
Senior Principal Scientist, Adobe   <https://www.adobe.com/>