Re: Supporting TPE on sites/subdomains where a user does not have control of the server (ISSUE 15, ISSUE 10)

Hi Roy,

I fully agree with your arguments: Without cooperation of the hoster,
any DNT a page-owner does can be rendered meaningless and thus should
not be done.

> Moving the response from header field to page metadata is only a solution for deployment if neither the accuracy nor the timeliness of that response matters.

My perception (as a non-expert) was that it does not make that much difference whether information is transmitted as  a header or via http-equiv.
Could you explain some more why you prefer not allowing http-equiv for the tk signal?

Regards,
matthias