Collecting Editorial Comments / Can we live with the current spec to go into CR?

From: Matthias Schunter (Intel Corporation) <mts-std@schunter.org>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2017 09:33:37 +0200
To: "public-tracking@w3.org (public-tracking@w3.org)" <public-tracking@w3.org>
Dear TPWG,

to ensure timely publication, I would STRONGLY prefer to publish the
current draft as is.

Furthermore, we have to collect and queue edits in any case. I also
expect further feedback during our next CR phase.

Mike/Rob: Can you live with the current frozen version to go into CR?
 We would queue your good feedback for the next release.
If you cannot, we need to discuss the edits and postpone release.

We can then create issues in Github to maintain these edits.

Regards,
matthias