Re: Tracking Protection WG future

Hi Philippe,

thanks a lot for the wakeup call.  In yesterday's call we agreed to
recharter and focus on finalizing the technical protocol spec (TPE).

My proposed time line (not yet agreed with the team) could be:
- Implementation studies: H1/2017

- Implementation study report: July 2017 (e.g. publishing a note)

- Finalizsation / Transition of TPE into Rec: September 2017

I will try to propose an agreed upon new charter by end of month.

By default, I would update the current charter (mainly the delivreables
/ milestones section):

https://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/charter

Question:

- Is an updated version of the current charter (with new milestones
etc.) good enough?

- Are there aspects of our current charter that no longer satisfy the
2016 expectations of W3C?

- If there are shortcomings, do you have examples of a charter that does
not have these shortcomings?

Naturally, any other feedback is welcome, too!

Regards,

Matthias