Re: Draft letter to EU W3C Members - V02

Matthias,

A couple of suggestions.

1. You could mention that the two specs are currently at the Candidate
Recommendation status.

2. You might emphasize that you anticipate that EU privacy regulations
might impact European website operators (if that is true - that was
claimed on a recent WG call).

3. You could provide a link to registration information [1] and
emphasize that fees rise after the September 2nd registration deadline.

Jeff

[1] https://www.w3.org/2016/09/TPAC/#registration