Re: TPWG at TPAC... Meetings now Wed+Th

Hi Mike,

I agree that this meeting is not convenient for the US. However, I would
not expect any dial-in from the US.

The goal was to opportunistically gather the TPWG participants that live
nearby (like myself) or at TPAC anyway for a short face-to-face.
One reason for this approach is that I could not expect people to travel
on short notice and/or call in at the middle of the night (even the
afternoon slot would be around 4am).

I do not plan and formal decisions and if we brainstorm and have any
ideas, we would need to feed them back to the larger group
to discuss and confirm.

I hope this would work for everyone.

Regards,
matthias