Re: acknowledgements (was Re: Two week review prior)

Updated with requests from participants. (Listed chairs separately. And I've removed the acknowledgements about API pieces, which are covered in the TPE.)

http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/drafts/tracking-compliance.html#acknowledgements <http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/drafts/tracking-compliance.html#acknowledgements>

Thanks, all,
Nick