RE: Progression of TPE to CR, TCS to LC

On Friday, July 24, 2015 3:40 PM, Nick Doty wrote:
> I think the typical CR period is a couple of months at least; we'll need to gather
> implementation experience and test results. Regarding CR exit criteria, we typically
> look for multiple (at least two) interoperable implementations of each feature, which
> is what I would propose to the Director. Many of the features (for example, fields
> in the tracking status resource) are optional, so we're not expecting single
> implementations that use every feature.

Thank Nick. I'm aware of the general case. My question was about what specifically would
be the CR criteria for this document. The working group needs to determine the consensus
for the minimum CR period, especially considering at risk features, and the objective
exit criteria, which should be included in the published document.

When will the group be able to review your concrete proposal?

Thanks,

Adrian.