Re: TPWG Compliance Last Call next steps and schedule

Updates on charter and staffing:

> On Nov 25, 2015, at 7:31 PM, Carl Cargill <cargill@adobe.com> wrote:
>
> Regarding scheduling, we should plan to transition the Compliance specification to Candidate Recommendation by the middle of December. Gathering implementation experience (of Compliance and the TPE) will continue in the New Year, but should require less of our regular time. Wendy will propose a 6-month extension of the charter, which currently expires 31 December, to give the group time to conduct implementation testing and advance the specifications to Recommendation. The extension will not include any new deliverables, and should require fewer resources moving forward.

W3C has extended the TPWG charter [1] by six months (through June 2016) under the conditions described above.

In 2016, I'll no longer be working for the W3C Team (so that I'll have some time to finish my dissertation); Wendy will take over as Team Contact for the Tracking Protection Working Group. I will volunteer to continue as editor for the Compliance document, although I expect us to have considerably less work to do on that specification now that we're wrapping up Last Call.

Thanks,
Nick

[1] http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/charter