Re: issue-268 Re: TPWG Compliance Last Call next steps and schedule

Hi Nick,

The OPC stands for the Privacy Commissioner of Canada as referenced in
the following text on the wiki.

"Materials on tracking from Canada

The Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada has issued a Policy
Position on Online Behavioural Advertising. It provides some analysis
the compliance of Online Behavioral Advertisement (OBA) with the
Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA)
and also some some specific recommendations to bring OBA practices into
compliance with PIPEDA."

We could use the same kind of wording, referencing (1) the two letters
of the Articke 29 Working Party and (2) the opinions that were pointed
to as guidance for compliance in these letters.

Regards,
Rob