From: Walter van Holst [mailto:walter.van.holst@xs4all.nl]
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2014 7:51 AM
To: public-tracking@w3.org
Subject: Audience Measurement Permitted Use (ISSUE-25)

L.S.,

Although the text of this proposal by Katy Joe is very sympathetic to me, it would result in a Compliance Specification that would provide more leeway than Europen data protection legislation allows for. At the very least I would like to see the addition of non-normative text that implementors of this should be even more diligent than usual since it is already known that this permitted use does not mesh well with existing European legislation.

Regards,

 Walter