      From: Jeffrey Chester <jeff@democraticmedia.org>
 To: Shane M Wiley <wileys@yahoo-inc.com>
Cc: Rob van Eijk <rob@blaeu.com>; TOUBIANA Vincent <vtoubiana@cnil.fr>; Justin Brookman <jbrookman@cdt.org>; Nicholas Doty <npdoty@w3.org>; "public-tracking@w3.org (public-tracking@w3.org)" <public-tracking@w3.org>; Roy T. Fielding <fielding@gbiv.com>
 Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2014 4:48 PM
 Subject: Re: ISSUE-262: guidance regarding server responses and timing

We also have programmatic direct, which can work involving ad agency trading desks, publishers, third party data providers, measurement companies.
The exchange can also have rules and relationships, depending on who it is, like Doubleclick.
Jeffrey ChesterCenter for Digital Democracy1621 Connecticut Ave, NW, Suite 550Washington, DC 20009www.democraticmedia.orgwww.digitalads.org202-986-2220