Agenda for November 12 TPWG call

From: Nicholas Doty <npdoty@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 09:29:17 -0800
To: Tracking Protection Working Group <public-tracking@w3.org>
Happy Veterans/Armistice Day for those of you who mark that holiday. Agenda for our weekly teleconference tomorrow follows.

Thanks,
Nick (for co-chairs)

--- Issues for this Call ---

1. TPE Last Call Comments

ISSUE-262: guidance regarding server responses and timing
https://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/track/issues/262
We're waiting on more text proposals for this issue which we discussed last week, so we won't spend much time on it this week.

ISSUE-266: regarding expiration of user-granted exceptions
https://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/track/issues/266
Seems like we have agreement and just need to implement the text change and review.

Other JavaScript API comments, including:
ISSUE-256: comments on exception APIs (asynchronous/promise/parameter names)
https://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/track/issues/256

2. Compliance issues

ISSUE-235:
http://www.w3.org/wiki/Privacy/TPWG/Change_Proposal_Remove_auditable_security_requirement

We seem to be narrowing down on a list of change proposals (M2). Can we find agreement or iteration or should we move to Call for Objection?

ISSUE-148:
http://www.w3.org/wiki/Privacy/TPWG/Change_Proposal_DNT_0

ISSUE-24:
http://www.w3.org/wiki/Privacy/TPWG/Change_Proposal_Security