Re: Timeline for TPE Last Call and Update of Acknowledgements

David, Rob, thank you for your feedback. We will discuss your suggestion
among Chairs and team.

While I completely understand your concerns, please note that the Chairs
did not specify this review period arbitrarily. The usual timeframe for
other Working Groups for Last Call review is three weeks (even for other
complex and long documents). The Chairs already did extend this period
to 30 days to accommodate the complexity of the spec.

Best regards,
Ninja