Re: ISSUE-219 (context separation)

Hi John, hi Mike,

we wil probably start a Call for objections on the topic of context
separation this wee. Could you take a look at Walter's proposal to see
whether it does reflect your text for data append and first parties: "A
Party MUST NOT use data gathered while a 1st Party when operating as a
3rd Party.”

Here is the link to Walter's text:
https://www.w3.org/wiki/Privacy/TPWG/Change_Proposal_Limitations_on_use_in_Third_Party_Context#Proposal_2:_Prohibit_use_of_data_collected_as_any_type_of_party

Ninja