Re: ISSUE-219 (context separation)

My apologies John, I didn't notice that your language was designed to address both issues.  Thank you for drawing attention to that!

I'd like to separate the two issues out, so I'm going to remove that sentence from the proposal in the call for objections.  If you think Walter's language on 219 is sufficient to accomplish the same thing, then we can just go with his language.  If you want to propose a friendly amendment to Walter's (or argue to replace his with yours), then you can do that too.  But I don't think we should conflate 170 and 219 --- I should have noted that earlier.