ISSUE-241 - Signals for internal / external usage of site elements (the signals formerly called "1" and "3")

I created a wiki page for ISSUE-241:
https://www.w3.org/wiki/Privacy/TPWG/Proposals_on_elements_for_1and3_party_use

Currently it lists Mike's and Nick's proposal. Please feel encouraged to
add further text proposals as the chairs will decide within the next two
weeks whether to proceed to Call for Objections.

Ninja