Re: time limited contexts text (for definition of context CfO

I believe this treads on ISSUE-5 and is now out of scope.  Namely, this
reintroduces the notion that data collected within a single context
(as would be understood by a user and described as such during our
debate on the tracking definition) is subject to being tracking just
because some time has passed.

....Roy