Agenda for December 3 TPWG call

From: Nicholas Doty <npdoty@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2014 17:35:16 -0500
To: Tracking Protection Working Group <public-tracking@w3.org>
Hope you all had a restful Thanksgiving.

Tomorrow's call will focus on TPE issues. Also, we can discuss Nick's changes regarding issue-203/use of tracking since we might not have had time to review them before the last call.

Thanks,
Nick (for the co-chairs) (And sorry for the delay.)

--- Issues for this Call ---

1. TPE Last Call Comments

ISSUE-262: guidance regarding server responses and timing
https://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/track/issues/262

Update: Do we have text proposals to review?

Any updates from David Singer on status of JavaScript-related TPE issues.

Possibly,
http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/track/issues/260
http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/track/actions/465

2. Compliance issues

ISSUE-203: use of tracking
If you didn't review Nick's change on this issue already, see: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tracking/2014Nov/0034.html

What other issues do we need to take up on the Compliance document?

3. AOB

Reminder about Auditability Call for Objections:
https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/49311/tpwg-auditing-235/