Re: Agenda for August 6 TPWG call

From: Chris Pedigo <CPedigo@online-publishers.org>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 11:54:58 +0000
To: Nicholas Doty <npdoty@w3.org>
I'll miss today's call. I'm on vacation this week but back next week.

On Aug 5, 2014, at 12:38 PM, "Nicholas Doty" <npdoty@w3.org<mailto:npdoty@w3.org>> wrote:

Hi all,

Please read through Roy's proposal re ISSUE-203 (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tracking/2014Aug/0001.html) which has some substantive issues likely to take up much of our discussion on the call tomorrow. And a few other issues for discussion are listed below.

Thanks,
Nick (for our co-chairs)

AGENDA:
----------------------------------
Confirmation of scribe. Volunteers welcome!
Offline-caller-identification.
----------------------------------
--- Issues for this Call ---

1. Deidentification

ISSUE-188: Definition of de-identified (or previously, unlinkable) data

https://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/track/issues/188
https://www.w3.org/wiki/Privacy/TPWG/Change_Proposal_Deidentification

August 6: M3 (announcement): Call for objections to validate / determine consensus (depending on discussion).

2. Use of "tracking" in compliance

ISSUE-203: Use of "tracking" in third-party compliance

https://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/track/issues/203
https://www.w3.org/wiki/Privacy/TPWG/Change_Proposal_Tracking_Third_Party_Compliance

August 6: M1 (discussion): Initial change proposals have been submitted; Discussion on change proposals; Call for final list of change proposals

3. Personalization

ISSUE-234:
http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/track/issues/234
https://www.w3.org/wiki/Privacy/TPWG/Change_Proposal_Remove_personalization_prohibition

Related:
http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/track/issues/222 Tailoring or customizing should be allowed
http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/track/issues/230 Definition of web browsing history
http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/track/issues/236 Remove profiling prohibition for freq. capping

August 6: M1 (discussion): Initial change proposals have been submitted; Discussion on change proposals; Call for final list of change proposals

4. Audience Measurement
ISSUE-25: http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/track/issues/25
http://www.w3.org/wiki/Privacy/TPWG/Change_Proposal_Audience_Measurement

August 6: M1 (discussion): Initial change proposals have been submitted; Discussion on change proposals; Call for final list of change proposals

--- Reminders ---
[Call for Objections] Re-direction and shortened URLs is open now:
https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/49311/twpg-redirection-97/

No call on August 13th.