Re: Agenda for the Sept 18 call (V02)

Björn,

http://www.w3.org/mid/5229A4E9.8030001@schunter.org announces the
publication of a new WD in detail if no objection by 10 September. We
received no objection by 10 September, so Matthias told editors and team
to proceed with the publication of a Working Draft.

But I don't want to preach to the convinced in telling you that such a
Working Draft is a mere status of the work of the Working Group and not
a consensus document in any way. Publication means just absence of real
bad showstoppers, like spam contamination, weird statements, politically
incorrect typos and such. We haven't been reported to have those, so we
published.

BTW, I take the opportunity to note to everybody that such a new WD
makes it easier from the outside to monitor the work of the WG, thus
making our work more transparent. This is rather a good thing..

And yes, the issue about inclusion of text from the April Draft was
solved in the last meeting with a viable path. We should all work on
getting our favorite text into the new draft.

 --Rigo