Re: Agenda for the Sept 11 call (V01)

Hi Folks,

thanks for the feedback.

You are correct, the review /feedback on "the plan" is still open and I
am expecting feedback / comments before September 13.

We are required to regularily (every 3 months) report to the public what
we currently discuss as a working draft.
This has been neglected in the past.  Unless stated otherwise, these
documents do not document consensus and may radically change anytime.

I asked for objection to publishing the document (with 1/2 page of
disclaimers) and received none. I therefore shipped the current text
(with disclaimers).

Sorry for the confusion. I still appreciate your inputs and we can
easily publish an improved WD as soon as possible after having addressed
your inputs.

Regards,
matthias