Revise network interaction definition issue-217 issue-228

From: Nicholas Doty <npdoty@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 18:01:54 -0800
To: "public-tracking@w3.org (public-tracking@w3.org)" <public-tracking@w3.org>
I haven't seen any additional suggestions/revisions on the network interaction definition(s). To a question that came up on the call, I've added what I believe to be a friendly clarification to both proposals on the wiki [0], namely that if a term isn't ultimately used in a document, then we wouldn't keep the (apparently unnecessary) definition. I hope that addresses the concerns raised by Rob and Mike.

Thanks,
Nick

[0] http://www.w3.org/wiki/Privacy/TPWG/Change_Proposal_Revise_network_interaction_definition