Re: Batch closing of TPE issues (Deadline: December 03)

Hi Matthias,

With all due respect, this is effectively less than a 2 week deadline because many of us will be attempting to take off the Thanksgiving week.  This is a fairly customary practice.

As for myself, I will also need a block of time to get up to speed on these issues as I was not a part of the TPWG during the initial discussions.

So combining this task with the concurrent call for objections process does create a burden.

Any extra time that the chairs could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Jack

Jack L. Hobaugh Jr
Network Advertising Initiative | Counsel & Senior Director of Technology
1634 Eye St. NW, Suite 750 Washington, DC 20006
P: 202-347-5341 | jack@networkadvertising.org