Re: Call for Objections on ISSUES -16 and -204 (definitions of collect/retain/use/share/facilitates collection)

From: Jack L. Hobaugh Jr <jack@networkadvertising.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 11:56:26 -0500
Cc: "public-tracking@w3.org (public-tracking@w3.org)" <public-tracking@w3.org>
To: Justin Brookman <jbrookman@cdt.org>
Hi Justin,

I noticed that the page available via the link below does not contain a section that would allow a TPWG participant to object to adding these definitions to the TPE as is available in the Issue-10 call for objections page.

I respectfully request that this section be added.

Best regards,

Jack

Jack L. Hobaugh Jr
Network Advertising Initiative | Counsel & Senior Director of Technology
1634 Eye St. NW, Suite 750 Washington, DC 20006
P: 202-347-5341 | jack@networkadvertising.org