Re: New text Issue 25: Aggregated data: collection and use for audience measurement research

Katy,

in your suggested system, how could I signal to the audience measurement
system that for some valid reason (looking at medical data), I don't
want to be calibrated for the next 5 clicks? Is there an opt-out?

 --Rigo