Re: TPE Handling Out-of-Band Consent (including ISSUE-152)

Matthias,

   It would be possible to provide a page that would allow users to see if
a company thinks that it has consent, though if there is a large delay in
coordinating with agent data, fulfilling the request could take a rather
long time (as in 24-hours) to be certain that all coordination steps were
complete.  The user could submit a query and then return the next day to
find out their status.  Such a control page might not be able to allow
actual "control", depending on contracts.

--ronan